Physiotherapy Services | Casino NSW
- Regain quality of life
- Eliminate pain
- Restore mobility
A typical physiotherapy session at PhysioPoint Casino
A typical session with our physiotherapists is unique to a patient’s needs and their health condition. Treatment also depends on the scope of practice of the physiotherapist.
However, a ‘typical’ session may involve:
- Assessing and diagnosing the patient’s condition and needs;
- Working with the patient to set and attain goals – whether that’s maintaining mobility and independence in aged care to running a marathon;
- Developing a treatment or prevention plan that will take into account lifestyle, activities and general health;
- Prescribing exercise and physical aides if required.
Michael conducting a sports injury prevention workshop for the Casino Netball Representative Teams
Our services include:
- Japanese Meridian Therapy Acupuncture – We use this acupuncture to enhance the effectiveness of treatments used at PhysioPoint. Acupuncture is a universal aid to pain relief and the return of function. The evidence base for acupuncture or dry needling in various areas of physiotherapy has increased substantially over the past decade. In particular, research has grown to provide evidence-based support in the treatment of acute and chronic back pain, chronic neck pain, tension type and migraine headaches, pelvic girdle pain, knee osteoarthritis, lateral elbow pain and shoulder conditions.
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Exercise programs including Yoga and Clinical Pilates
- Kinisio taping
- Private, WorkCover, Medicare, EPCs and Veterans Affairs, Motor Vehicle Accident related injuries
- Sports injuries
- Back/Neck pain
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist & hand pain
- Hip, knee or ankle, foot & heel pain
- and more.
Special interests in:
- Headache / Migraine treatment – effective, natural and drug-free
- Sports Injuries
- Clinical Pilates – more than 15 years’ experience
Acupuncture – effective, natural therapy for:
- Pre and post-menopausal Hot Flushes
- Hot flushes
- Aches and pains
- Stress / Anxiety